Pageviews from the past week

Thursday 7 July 2011

The long road home!

Had my assessment centre yesterday. Seriously hoping for good news, I don't have a whole lot going on for me at the moment. I really hope this works out, I think left a good impression on them. But I'm sure everyone else did. The other people did too. There were 7 of us, most of them seemed decent. I went for a drink with a couple of them after, I should find out today or tomorrow. I'm not expecting good news. Not that I did bad, just maybe the others were more competent. I wouldn't know though, I wasn't there for their interviews or presentations. I can only do what I did and hope it was good enough.

I'm in London on a coach at the moment, looking forward to coming back home. In a strange way I enjoyed the travel, it was weird.

I don't like Southall. I won't explain. I can't be bothered.

I think I'm done with feeling crap (ha like I can't turn it on or off on demand). I'll whine about it sometime soon. Typing on a phone isn't really easy.

I think that's it for now, next time I update it'll hopefully be good news.

Sab

No comments:

Post a Comment