Pageviews from the past week

Friday 8 July 2011

o__o

Nervous as at the moment. Turns out they aren't entirely sure if they want to hire me, so I ended up having to have another phone interview just a bit ago. The reason being they thought I had strong deployable skills, but the person in charge of the position didn't get to interview me, so we had a phone interview. I hope it went well, I mean I seriously hope it went well. I'm not sure how it went. I'm trying not to be too optimistic, there's nothing worse when you're expecting good news and it turns out that it isn't good news...at all.

Hopefully I'll find out within the hour, or by Monday morning (preferably within the hour cause I'll be all anxious over the weekend). I can't bare waiting.

Here's hoping to some good news.

Sab

EDIT: Gonna' have to wait till Monday, it's only tomorrow, the day will go by fast enough. Not looking forward to the waiting though. Just kinda' sat here with a stupid face on.

No comments:

Post a Comment