Pageviews from the past week

Friday 1 July 2011

Same old

Hoi hoi.

Spent most of Thursday feeling all crappy. Not quite sure why, went to town, sorted some crap out. My sister was adamant about coming with me, not really sure why she wanted to come along. She noticed I was in a mood, was weird she asked me what was wrong, I couldn't tell her simply cause I didn't know. We got pizza though, was quite good, can't say it improved my mood or anything though.

Today I found out I have a degree, a 2:1 nonetheless. Really put in the work both semesters and I guess it paid off. Strangely enough, that didn't improve my mood either. I just sat there staring at this .pdf document, not giving a shit about what it meant. I should have pleased at the very least, it was a years worth of work, I was almost convinced I would get a 2:2. I guess it just wasn't that important to me. People seem real pleased with their results, the kinda' pleased where you want to tell everyone, good for them! (I'm not being sarcastic, that's sincere)

Need to sort out graduation stuff now, it seems to mean a lot to my parents. It really doesn't mean anything to me. Seems like a giant waste of time and money. I think I'll go though, my parents really want me to go, I owe them that much (I actually owe them a lot more).

I have a job interview next Wednesday, been preparing for that. It means a lot. I think I want this, maybe need it. I've thought about it long and hard, I'm convinced I want to move away from the next, spread my wings (pointless metaphor). It's not often I know I have do something and think I can make a good go of this. I feel like I could with this interview.

I don't know if anyone's reading this, but I guess this isn't for you. More for myself. But if you are, I don't intend for this to sound grim or anything. It's a sort of outlet, I'm hoping to look back on this in a year or so and have a different outlook on things.


I should change the title of this blog. I'm not even a student any more.

Sab

No comments:

Post a Comment