Pageviews from the past week

Saturday 13 August 2011

I can't think of anything to put here so I'll just type bollocks.

I had the test, fuck it was difficult. My initial concern was right. They didn't get back to me on Friday so I'm waiting for an email on Monday saying "sorry, but better luck elsewhere". Not a big deal I guess, I would just have to deal with it and do what I always do, keep on truckin'.

The other day my neighbour's son told me he was doing a powerpoint for school about his friends. He decided to put me on there. He's only 6. Their family friends we've known them for as long as we've lived here. I think around 15 years. Adorable little git. It was nice, nice to know that he was genuine, I don't think he knows what it meant to me. Was good to know that someone likes me. He always runs up to me and gives me a hug, used to be all manly and shake my hand. Ha, not quite sure why he likes me so much. He's kinda' like my little brother I guess.

Had a terrible morning, I woke up, I  didn't want to get up, but I did, walked around the house, no one was home. Decided I wanted to go back to sleep. It's all I wanted to do all day. Not sure what was wrong. A lot of the time all I want to do is sleep. Such a waster.

Sab

No comments:

Post a Comment