Pageviews from the past week

Wednesday 17 August 2011

nope

I dont want to be here or anywhere at the moment. I'm feeling real crappy right now. Bad day, I don't even want to harp on it. What would be the point, it's happened now. I don't think it was my fault, no I know it wasn't my fault. I didn't even do anything to provoke it. Problem is, I felt like it was my fault. Fuck it.

I think I'm far to insecure, I think everyone has insecurities, I don't think I could talk to anyone about them though. I think the worst one is that I feel like no one likes me and they just kinda' put up with me cause it's the nice thing to do. I don't have any reason to think like that, no ones directly told me. Just something that's bothered me for years. I guess, I don't like myself, so why should anyone else?

Anyways. Nothing is no different from the day before so I really don't have anything to put here. I think I'm just going to sleep. Fucking waster.

No comments:

Post a Comment