Pageviews from the past week

Saturday 10 September 2011

I think I'm ok. I haven't really been able to say that for a while. Wouldn't say I'm happy, but I'm certainly not miserable.

I figured some stuff out today and yesterday. I'm actually working at the College I worked at a year ago. I don't think I'll be there longer than a month, not my choice. But it really isn't a bad place to work, gives me a bit of time just to make a little money and hopefully find something a bit more permanent for a while.

I think someones been dropping hints throughout the best part of the year. Sadly I'm a bit of a moron and I never really picked them. Nevermind, took long enough, but I think I've figured it out. I'm not really too bothered about it. I think I really would have been gutted a bit ago. But I'm pretty sure I'm not a bad person. I'll say it was their loss and I'll leave it at that. (Might not be their loss at all, but fuck, it's absolutely fine).

I think I'm going to go sleep early, wake up and be somewhat productive. Well that's the plan, hopefully I'll stick it through.

I haven't posted here in a while. But I'm not sure I need to anymore. I think it's served it's purpose. I guess I'll see how things go. Hoping well.

No comments:

Post a Comment