Pageviews from the past week

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Strange sense of something or the other

Felt somewhat crappy this morning, probably was still reeling from Sunday's rejection. Fine, sure, whatever.

I schleped myself up to Uni today to pick up my project, didn't bother telling anyone I'd be there, I don't think I wanted any company this morning. Was a bit of a waste anyway, got there, didn't even receive my grade or feedback for the project. Just a bound report I gave them. Seemed somewhat redundant, it isn't like I'm proud of this piece of shit report I spent the bulk of the year. I mean what am I supposed do with it? Maybe I'll showcase it to people when they come visit?

I don't know why I'm complaining about this. I complained about having to pay to get it printed and bound. Now I get a copy back, I don't want it. Needlessly indecisive.

Anyways, somewhat annoyed I talked with a tutor and asked why I didn't get feedback, so she let me view my module results, good stuff I guess, meant I didn't have to wait another few days. My results were good. Better than I should have got if we're going off what I got in my second year. I don't think I've ever worked this much before. It's not like it matters, still don't really give a shit. I should be happy and chuffed my hard work paid off. I just don't really care. Not sure why I'm so apathetic about it.

About the job stuff, I figured I should stop caring, I didn't get a job, there's nothing else I can do about that. I just have to carry on. Feeling shitty and whining about it won't change anything.

I guess that's the end of this thing. This stuff. This I don't even know.

Sab

No comments:

Post a Comment