Pageviews from the past week

Monday 11 July 2011

Sucks

Eh it wasn't what I was hoping for. Strange, I tried to be as pessimistic as possible so if it was bad news it was exactly what I expected it would be. Still felt shit as when I got the email though.

But I guess there's nothing else to do other than just carry on.

It's just frustrating to invest so much time and effort and feels like it was for nothing, 3 phone interviews, one face to face interview, a presentation and a group task. Not to mention spending the large bulk of 2 days travelling. Sadly I can't blame anyone else but myself, I simply wasn't good enough.

Shit. That was terrible to type and read back to myself.

Not sure if I'll have another opportunity that good for a while, I don't really want to be cheered up right now. I'm fairly content being in a shitty mood. 

Sab

No comments:

Post a Comment