Pageviews from the past week

Monday 4 July 2011

Things and other stuff

Hoi hoi.

Spent the best part of yesterday and today trying to prepare for my interview. I managed to start and be somewhat productive!

HP's Corporate objectives are:
Customer Loyalty - providing high quality technology, services and solutions to earn customer loyalty
Profit - profit helps support meeting all objectives, expand into new business opportunities
Growth - viewing change in the market place as opportunity
Market Leadership - expanding into new areas that help build technologies
Leadership Capabilities - developing leaders at every level who account for achieving business results
Employee Commitment - helping employee's share in the success created by the company
Global Citizenship - being an economical, social and technological asset to each country and community

Not bad I guess, that's them in a nutshell. took me a minute to recall them all but I managed it, I hope they don't expect me to remember all the beliefs that support it too. I've still got time though and a 5 hour journey to learn them.

Slightly worried about the presentation, not sure if I'll be able to fill up 10 minutes worth of spiel, I'll have to start timing myself and learning my 'script' tomorrow. Hopefully it'll reach around 7 minutes at least.

Aside from that, I haven't felt too over the past few days. Which is good I guess.

I've been thinking lately, I mean this question comes up a lot. "What would you do differently?" And that's in regards to life in general. I've thought that if I could go back 10 years and know what I know now I could dictate how my life turns out. I feel like I know a lot, but I don't really know anything at all. I don't know if that makes sense.

Anyway, if I could change things, I wonder how different life would be? I mean I really don't like the University I ended up at, I think I might have been better off moving away, who knows, I might have enjoyed it that way. It's important to note the people at the University I've met are great. (staff and peers alike). There's a lot of people I'm happy to stay in contact with, I probably wouldn't know these people if I hadn't made the choices I've made up until now. (I wonder if these people would feel the same way about me? Might be better off not knowing).

There's still more stuff I want to talk about, it's strange, I'm positive no one will read this but me. But I just don't feel like I can type it out. It might just be trivial, but it's important to me.

I lied before when I said I didn't know what was bothering me. It's been bothering me for ages (even back when I was studying). I just can't talk about it, it's important to say that it's nothing major. I just can't talk about it (not like I've been sworn to secrecy I just physically can't). It's hard to describe and it probably doesn't make sense. Maybe sometime I'll be able to talk about it, I haven't told anyone about it. But when people to ask me what's wrong, I feel fucking terrible.

Maybe I'll figure it out, maybe it won't be an issue in the future. Here's hoping to that eh?

Sab

No comments:

Post a Comment