Pageviews from the past week

Monday 8 August 2011

A whole lot of nothing

I had my interview, went well. I was invited for a second interview, from what I know, it consists of a test....and that's it. It's supposed to be a test I can't prepare for. The only thing that comes to mind are aptitude tests. And possibly a drug test. *shrug*. I dunno.

I went to London, it was ok, seems to be a whole lot of rioting going on there at the moment. Sounds like a terrible situation for any one living there. I don't know what to say. Must be horrible to have your home or lively hood destroyed. Not sure how people could go around destroying everything. Mob mentality I guess.

I want to say something, not that it matters or will change anything. But I won't say it. Worst that could happen is someone says no. No can be a horrible word I guess - rejection? Not sure. I don't really want to hear no. But I don't want to force it either. Strange what people do for other people, knowing nothing will come out of it. Stupid? Maybe just hopeful.

Browsing facebook, alot of guys seems to have this idea that girls don't like nice girls, guys putting up meaningful bollocks about love and how a girl doesn't care about them back (seriously? No one cares, do what a normal person does and bottle it up, or get a blog - >____>"). Nobody likes a whiny person, I think there's a fine line between being sensitive and borderline crying all the time. But I guess that's them.

Why the fuck would you want to be with someone like that? It goes both ways. Maybe I should tell them to man the fuck up. It doesn't make a difference to me. I can understand where their coming from, but their just hurting themselves. If she doesn't like him, maybe he should stop giving a fuck and hoping that'll she'll come to him and be all 'I LOVE YOU!'

I blame movies, stories, tv, it's a stupid idea that everything just works out. Life isn't like that, and you're naive if you think that's the case. Stories and made to sell, no one wants to hear about the nice guy who didn't get with the hot woman, right?

People are shallow, good luck trying to start off a relationship where you aren't physically attracted to the person, people won't admit it though, being shallow is deemed has a poor quality. No one wants to be called shallow. But that's just how it is, I don't think it's a poor quality, it's a real quality.

I'm shallow, I was pining for someone (was - implying I'm still not, I manage though, not has bad has it was). I thought about it once, if it was the other way round, she didn't look like she did, and I looked better. Would I even take notice? Probably not, was a sad truth. I guess I didn't want to be shallow. But I am, I can't help it. Saying everyone is shallow might just be my way of dealing with it. But I really don't think I'm wrong here.

Whatever I guess.

Sab

No comments:

Post a Comment