Pageviews from the past week

Thursday 4 August 2011

Is that an oxymoron? I don't even know

How could be the best day of the week also be the worst day of the week? Fuck it, it isn't worth harping on.

I had a job interview today, was pretty different, was with 3 people - one person in the room, one over the phone, and one via video link. I don't think it went too bad. The second stage is a test, I'm slightly worried about it, mainly cause I think they might think I'm more technical than I actually am. I hope I can live up to expectations. I'm not even sure what'll it will consist of. The job requires SQL but the job spec said it was desirable. I guess I shouldn't over think it.

London this weekend, I wish I was in better spirits for it. Fuck I really don't think I want to go, last week I was really looking forward to it.

I don't know what to write here at the moment. I really want pizza. I'm gonna find something drink. Sadly, there seems to be neither in the house. I might just go out tomorrow and try and grab something. It's only me at home during the day anyways.

I'm not really lonely, I seem to be quite happy being a recluse at the moment. I just need something to occupy myself. Bored with video games again, I played a bit more of Breath of Fire 3 and it's just done a time jump so Ryu is now an adult. Also got bought minecraft, got buyers remorse 10 minutes after. I think I just need to find a good server with decent people I guess.

I want to go on holiday for a few weeks. Just go and not think about anything. Sleep all day, somewhere with nice weather. Guess it isn't really an option at the moment.

Sab.

No comments:

Post a Comment